Thursday, January 13, 2011

Walt Disney - Dream fulfilled













The dream cherished for 16 years came true when I landed in Disney world with friends on thanks giving of 2010. The feeling of a long lived dream coming true is  so soothing that all the stress of long drive from DC to Orlando vanished. Reality did not strike even once in this dream land.

I finally got to be kid again without getting any gaping eyes. 

All the rides, walks and crowd mesmerized us.  I was lost in the Disney shop. I wish I  had the power to buy all the stuff I laid my hands on. But 40 minutes in the shop, with my camera was not a bad deal either.  I went enthusiastically naming every character i could recollect and bragged to others of my Disney IQ.




In half day, we could just cover half the Epcot park: Soarin, GM Test Track , Nemo & Friends. Highly recommend Soarin ride for everyone. It was worth the long 2 hours wait. We did to visit few pavilions: China, Egypt,  Mexico but the WOW!!! mind blowing, amazing 30 minutes of the day was the synchronized fireworks & music with story of Earth.


 I wish I can go again.......



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep dreaming and dreamz are always fulfilled..
It was an ausum trip but the way u have put it up wd pictures...im tempted to visit disneyland all over again:)

Vanita said...

Thanks sowmya..I wish i could get job there. :)

Unknown said...

Very Nice Vanni....it is awesomeeee...and the spelling is Soumya not sowmya...:P:P

Unknown said...

Vanni..i have started liking your travelogues...pls write some more and that too bigger ones..:)

Vanita said...

Sure baba...if u can organize more trips...
I can write every month

Lost said...

cool pics....

Prashanth said...

Nice... You made it to disney

Vanita said...

Just one park...3 more to go

Unknown said...

Gud to see ur dream come true.. Hope all ur dreams come true.

I wanna go to orlando too...

Roopa said...

Sounds like so much fun..I want to go again